Come to the magical world of Oltremare, Fiabilandia (within walking distance)Italia in Miniatura and Cattolica Aquarium
Also this year, the Dusseldorf hotel patner of the parks offers you convenient deals.
2 days in Comfort double room euro 169.00 per person in half board +1 ticket per person
3 days in Comfort double room euro 219.00 per person in half board +1 ticket per person
4 days in Comfort double room euro 265.00 per person in half board +1 ticket per person
Prices per person, valid for the days indicated, on Half Board basis (tourist tax is excluded).
Are you travelling with family? Connecting family rooms are available.
Book our offer now to secure our special price: it is reserved for a limited number of rooms!
here are all the services included in our Easter price:
- 1 ticket per person to a park of your choice from Fiabilandia (within walking distance), Oltremare, Italia in Miniatura and Aquarium of Cattolica
- at our Ruby restaurant with a large buffet of appetisers and 3 tasty meat or fish menus to choose from each day at dinner
- Breakfast buffet with sweet and savoury items and espresso coffee bar
- Unlimited drinks included with meals (water and soft drinks)
- Lunch baskets on request
- Easter eggs for all children
- entertainment at meals for children
- car parking.
On request book a sessionof 1h 30 min (remember that it is exclusive so there will be no other guests) in the wellness centrerose Quartz Beauty&SPA:aexclusive and reserved entrance to the wellness centre equipped with Turkish bath, Finnish sauna, Jacuzzi, emotional shower and relaxation area with herbal teas.
- 1 child in room with 2 adults: up to 2 years free (in hotel)
- 2 children in room with 2 adults: up to 6 years old, one is always free (in the hotel)
Don't miss Dusseldorf's Great Easter Lunch with aperitif , reserve your place for a small extra charge !
The title of the review I think needs no further comment. Great hospitality, proximity to the sea, great food ... Thanks to Federico Giulia Margherita Laura Roberto Daniela ... a big hello from Samueldancerall
We stayed at this hotel for 17 days in June and we will be back in August because the Dusseldorf Hotel in Rivazzurra is a certainty.clean, comfortable and good size rooms.at the reception Federico and Margherita ready to welcome customers with a joke and a smile.open owners and always willing to listen to the needs of customers in order to satisfy their needs.a strong point the kitchen...Elisa M
Our weekend in Rivazzurra was particularly nice thanks to the hotel Dusseldorf. Clean environment, owners courteous and kind and ready to meet with a smile on his lips the needs of guests. Discreet rooms. Good value for money.Ris D
We spent only one night, because in support of a trip to Mirabilandia of two days. The staff very nice and friendly, in general very clean and comfortable. The location so close to the sea is not to be underestimated for a summer stay. We had a good dinner and breakfast was pretty well stocked. I recommend itRomina B